Sunday, June 9, 2013

Om Nom!

getsuswet: come-to-bed: Aftermath of our Sunday fun! oo la...



getsuswet:

come-to-bed:

Aftermath of our Sunday fun!

oo la la!

Photo



Photo



inkeddolls: #InkedDoll



inkeddolls:

#InkedDoll

portesecrete: great ! =)



portesecrete:

great ! =)

ixnay-on-the-oddk: See ya in 10ish *-*



ixnay-on-the-oddk:

See ya in 10ish *-*

sexysexnsuch: mrkristoferweston: Know your...



sexysexnsuch:

mrkristoferweston:

Know your implements

Important information, everyone.  Do read.

- Delia

sexysexnsuch: I remember the first time I saw this shoot from...



sexysexnsuch:

I remember the first time I saw this shoot from Stoya and fell in love with her outfit.  I wanna do a latex shoot!

- Delia

Photo



catsandcunts: We made a cake for our friends that let us stay with them for a few days  We used...

catsandcunts:

We made a cake for our friends that let us stay with them for a few days 

image

We used this cool new non-stick pan for the first time that my mom gave me and then all of a sudden

image

image

image

image

image

my life has never been a bigger disappointment than it is now

cloyinglysweet: sweetnspicysugar: abaldwin360: skepticalavenge...



cloyinglysweet:

sweetnspicysugar:

abaldwin360:

skepticalavenger:

atheistrose:

godlessmen:

The all wise, all powerful "God" as seen by rednecks…

I'd like to correct this:

"God, send us someone to cure AIDS, cancer, etc., etc."

"I did, but you gave them a substandard education because they lived in an area with poor funding due to low property taxes.  I did, but you let them die because they couldn't afford healthcare.  I did, but due to racism you stomped out their potential and didn't give them the same opportunities.  I did, but you make a college education too unaffordable while giving the big bankers passes.  I did, but you saw a homeless youth before you saw a kid with potential.  I did, but you kicked the downtrodden while they were already shoulder deep in sinking sand."

THIS COMMENT!!!!!  ^^^

YES! That comment!!!

Yes, that comment is beyond wonderful!!!

image

collared-slaves: On the Flokati [gif]



collared-slaves:

On the Flokati [gif]

inkeddolls: #InkedDoll



inkeddolls:

#InkedDoll

Photo



Photo



Photo



wet-princess: kinkystartshere: daddyzgurrrl: I like those...









wet-princess:

kinkystartshere:

daddyzgurrrl:

I like those shoes

Want it all. Now

oh god, i want all of this right now. why does my daddy have to live so far away? :(

Photo



ffncollector: Nice legs and fully fashioned nylons …



ffncollector:

Nice legs and fully fashioned nylons …

hellohighheels: Navigate: Random post | Most popular | Submit...



hellohighheels:

Navigate: Random post | Most popular | Submit your heels | Follow hhh

No comments:

Post a Comment