Thursday, June 6, 2013

submissive and loving

longmike4: make it nice and clean for Daddy Mmmmmm



longmike4:

make it nice and clean for Daddy

Mmmmmm

Good girls need spankings, too.

longmike4:

All girls need spankings

We do

Photo



"Submissive me seeks true loving Dom. The patients to wait until He finds me is going to be..."

"Submissive me seeks true loving Dom.
The patients to wait until He finds me is going to be difficult. I know He exists"

gentledom: Just keep watching your hands, you don't need to...



gentledom:

Just keep watching your hands,

you don't need to see

anything else,

just feel,

feeeeeeel!

As you wish

gentledom: A very simple but effective way to restrain her - if...



gentledom:

A very simple but effective way to restrain her - if the cuffs are tight enough and not coming off already without struggling like here. ;)

Hott



Hott

ramblings-of-the-mind: 20130523GP08



ramblings-of-the-mind:

20130523GP08

Tuggable! Suckable! Chewable…mmmmmmm



Tuggable!
Suckable!
Chewable…mmmmmmm

"No day should ever come when one feels so alone and lost"

"No day should ever come when one feels so alone and lost"

"It's days like today that I wish I could be with Him. I need to be dominated"

""It's days like today that I wish I could be with Him. I need to be dominated""

Photo



My song Love it!



My song
Love it!

gentledom: realmendonotrape: I do feel offended by these...



gentledom:

realmendonotrape:

I do feel offended by these assumptions.

Is it really that tough to control yourself?

True shit, just sayin

gentledom: Lean into me, I hold you tight, guide you...



gentledom:

Lean into me,

I hold you tight,

guide you gently,

lead you to

wonderful places.

Take me there…please

gentledom: Go for it! Wow…I thought it had to be found...



gentledom:

Go for it!

Wow…I thought it had to be found within oneself, but I'm learning :)

gentledom: faceofloveandlifetoday: torontosgreywarden: these-t...



gentledom:

faceofloveandlifetoday:

torontosgreywarden:

these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog!

This pretty much goes out to all my followers. :)

Hug please - feeling right fucked off :(

Let me know should you need one.

I'll take that hug for I know where that one touch leads…mmmmmm

"The knowing what could be The anticipation of what should be The patients for what it's going..."

"

The knowing what could be
The anticipation of what should be
The patients for what it's going to be

Submissive

"

So very true :)



So very true :)

xeniaborgir: Snow forest.



xeniaborgir:

Snow forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment