Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SmashMortion

Patrice Bergeron has every lucky item in the world up his ass.

Patrice Bergeron has every lucky item in the world up his ass.

inhale-prosperity: In an alternate universe…



inhale-prosperity:

In an alternate universe…

in-my-mouth: Lighter Chicken Enchiladas



in-my-mouth:

Lighter Chicken Enchiladas

Photo



Photo



Photo



Im not the tourist-y type. For me, its all about mass quantities of food and booze. I dont need to...

Im not the tourist-y type. For me, its all about mass quantities of food and booze. I dont need to scuba dive, hit the zipline, and see a show. Let me eat till I esplode. Let me lay in a hammock or a lounge chair and drown in booze. I like to think that Im the easiest traveler to please.

Fuck culture. Keep me drunk and fat.

Spoilers

When it comes to spoilers. its on you. Everyone else has made themselves available to watch a show/event that was scheduled weeks or months in advance. Bitching about spoilers makes you a twat.

pron.













pron.

Photo



Photo



I felt that today was going to be a good day because I havent...



I felt that today was going to be a good day because I havent seen Ron Jeremy's penis.

Welp, this day is ruined.

Photo



in-my-mouth: Hot & Spicy Italian Drip Beef Sandwich



in-my-mouth:

Hot & Spicy Italian Drip Beef Sandwich

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo













Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment