Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stay classy

b-c-d: Trendyful Photovia Trendyful for iPhone



b-c-d:

Trendyful Photo

via Trendyful for iPhone

aladythatkneels: …yes…You do this to me…all the time



aladythatkneels:

…yes…You do this to me…all the time

leetadilulu: l'amore non si può avere a comando.. è un regalo...



leetadilulu:

l'amore non si può avere a comando..

è un regalo di un cuore..a un altro cuore..

steinerkd: HOT summer nights



steinerkd:

HOT summer nights

Photo



womenanddesign: Bob had bitch tits



womenanddesign:

Bob had bitch tits

sirsplayground: myperfectslut: -myperfectslut nice view SIr



sirsplayground:

myperfectslut:

-myperfectslut

nice view

SIr

Photo



Photo



exposedlonging: Dodge Charger (Supercharged) R/T 70'



exposedlonging:

Dodge Charger (Supercharged) R/T 70'

sullysopus: Wait, my Dear! Wait until I am kneeling in between...



sullysopus:

Wait, my Dear! Wait until I am kneeling in between your beautiful, long legs so that I may quench my thirst for you with those bubbles, made that much more delicious by the taste of you. 

enmividasecreta: En esa glorieta…



enmividasecreta:

En esa glorieta…

exposedlonging: 100% FACT!!!!



exposedlonging:

100% FACT!!!!

Photo



Photo



phroydianslip: Big Girl Phroyd



phroydianslip:

Big Girl

Phroyd

Photo



"I know who you are. You are the frog's call. You are the cricket's chirp. You are the tires..."

"I know who you are.
You are the frog's call.
You are the cricket's chirp.
You are the tires ticking
and the trains' whistles.
You are everything I miss
all damn day long
come to haunt me in the dark.
You are the night;
come and take me."

- Peregrine (via youreyesblazeout)

"I closed my mouth And spoke to You in a hundred silent ways."

"I closed my mouth
And spoke to You in a hundred silent ways."

- Rumi (via theseekerandthesought)

missveeau: kinkystartshere: Unf ditto



missveeau:

kinkystartshere:

Unf

ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment