Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Something lovely

b1essthefall: yo if you like pop punk, cuddling, and have low standards hmu

b1essthefall:

yo if you like pop punk, cuddling, and have low standards hmu

ravenmgee: twofingerswhiskey: the-world-today: The Paradox...



ravenmgee:

twofingerswhiskey:

the-world-today:

The Paradox Axe

this makes me so angry

the fact that they didn't call it a paradaxe makes me angrier than the actual axe

Hello gorgeous, where are you from?

Michigan! :)

Miss miss, I'm a pure Giyongchy.



















Miss miss, I'm a pure Giyongchy.

Your TTs are always my favorite. You are stunningly beautiful, and its wonderful of you to share that with the world.

O wow hi you're the sweetest
thank you a bunch

Hey, love the blog. Followed! Your topless tuesday photo is nice, You should submit to my blog. Keep up the great work. :3 Xx

Thank you! I do all my tts through my phone though and Idk how to/if I can submit to other blogs from my phone. Sorry! D:

hey whats up, saw your blog, pretty nice, but ill be honest, i came across it because of your topless tuesday pic hehe, hope to hear from you

I assume that about most people who follow me on Tuesdays haha. Thank you though! :)

Hi tt



Hi tt

garlic-breadgasm: I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a...

garlic-breadgasm:

I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a lot of bed creaking and I just heard her say 'Are you even trying?' and I laughed so hard my brother came into the room to tell me to fuck off

slydig: rosify-y: slydig: who would name their kid zoey 101  it was the name of her dorm room at...

slydig:

rosify-y:

slydig:

who would name their kid zoey 101 

it was the name of her dorm room at school ok. 

who would name their dorm room zoey 101

the-laughing-cactus: jaclcfrost: if i was in a fictional universe i wouldn't be the main character...

the-laughing-cactus:

jaclcfrost:

if i was in a fictional universe i wouldn't be the main character i'd probably be that friend of the main character who lacks supernatural powers or special abilities but makes up for it with sarcasm and really lame one-liners

image

slydig: slydig: im gonna go to facebook to check if my friend who i told not to get fingered while...

slydig:

slydig:

im gonna go to facebook to check if my friend who i told not to get fingered while hanging with her friend got fingered 

image

good girl

seblaine: watch out guys obama is doing his job



seblaine:

watch out guys obama is doing his job

Photo



I just want really fruity alcoholic drinks right now but I want a lot of them and vodka and cider...

I just want really fruity alcoholic drinks right now but I want a lot of them and vodka and cider and just

Hi.  Hi.  

wilwheaton: Put this inside a giant circle that says Don't Be a...



wilwheaton:

Put this inside a giant circle that says Don't Be a Dick and you've got my fundamental rules for life.

boydivisions: do you ever make a huge scene and then march off to your bedroom but eventually you...

boydivisions:

do you ever make a huge scene and then march off to your bedroom but eventually you get hungry and you feel like you can't leave your room because you want to prove a point or something

This is exactly how my “I’m angry at you so I’m going on a hunger strike” response works.  I feel like going downstairs and eating shows a willingness to talk and admitting defeat.  So I just don’t eat until everyone leaves. 

psych-facts: More Here 



psych-facts:

More Here 

unicornmunch: seems like tonight's option.



unicornmunch:

seems like tonight's option.

holydestruction: fangirlandproudofit: I think a lot of people...



holydestruction:

fangirlandproudofit:

I think a lot of people on tumblr need to see this.

Watch it

watch it

watch it

  1. watch it
  2. watch it
  3. watch it
  • just fucking watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment